Restaurant & Bar
Highly renowned for delivering Delicious Food, Great Value and Excellent Hospitality
The Station House Hotel is home to "The Depot", one of Letterkenny's best and most popular bar and restaurant. It provides the perfect excuse for a pause and to pamper your palette, where you can savour your favourites in casual dining environment. Dig into a juicy steak, burger, seafood among other favourites paired with a drink from our extensive range of wines and beverages.
Since opening in 2006 our focus has been to provide good quality food using the finest of fresh seasonal local produce.
The setting offers a personal and traditional approach to casual dining excellence in a contemporary, yet relaxing ambience. A wonderful warm and inviting space with relaxing sofas and comfortable chairs surrounding our elegant bistro style tables, and the perfect setting and dining experience featuring dim lighting and romantic candles.
The Depot is also a great place for meeting the locals that provide a welcome like no other! Or sinking into an arm chair with a cup of tea or coffee, or even a glass of wine or a delicious cocktail and sharing your travel stories with your friends or family using our FREE high speed WIFI. Or to catch the latest sports matches on our plasma-screen televisions or to simply enjoy some Live evening entertainment.
"The Depot" is also renowned for being the perfect meeting place and ideal for a morning coffee, afternoon lunch, evening tea, a delicious dinner, great quality and value for money, and a lovely pint of Guinness!
With Live Entertainment:
Please click here to download our Lunch Time MenuPlease click here to download Evening Menu
- Traditional Music every Wednesday night (high season only)
- Bingo every Thursday from 8.30pm
- Live Music every Friday and Saturday night in our Depot Bar
- Dance every Sunday night in our Glenswilly Suite, featuring traditional and country music and our weekly take your pick competition.
- Sports Coverage on Plasma Screens
Super Value Offers:
- Midweek Madness from 12noon to 3pm - Lunch available from just €7.50!!
- Steak Night every Wednesday available from 3pm to 9pm - Two 10oz Sirloin Steaks with all the trimmings and a side order for just €27.50 for 2 people! Amazing value and delicious!
- Fiver Friday Madness, available every Friday from 12noon to 3pm - Roast Dinner with Mash Potatoes and Vegetables for just €5.00
- Sumptuous 4 course Table D'hôte Menu for just €25.00 /sites/1878/wwwroot/Tab Menu.pdf
Sunday Carvery Lunch- All the delicious favourites cooked to your liking! Delicious 4 course for only €18.50 per person, Children from only €4.90
The Station House Hotel is without a doubt one of the most popular places in the town and the County for Sunday Carvery Lunch. Our Carvery Lunch is one that is truly inspired by the great tradition of a family feast on a Sunday and it has found a place in the hearts of the discerning locals and with visitors from further afield, who return time and again to relax, soak up the atmosphere and enjoy some genuinely delicious food.
Our ultimate Sunday Carvery Lunch offers a delectable array of freshly made starters, a variety of freshly carved roasts, roast potatoes and creamed potatoes served with seasonal vegetables and a delicious homemade gravy. Followed by a choice of homemade desserts and freshly brewed tea and coffee.
The high quality of our meats, the concentration and saturation of natural meat flavours, and the superior tenderness, is what makes it a recipe for success at every Sunday Carvery Lunch here at the Station House Hotel.
*Please note that children's menus are also available and that all dietary requirements can be catered for.
Call the Hotel on 074 9123100 to reserve your table!
First Communions and Confirmations